FINDING THE BEST CEILING FANS WITH LIGHTS
While fans play a very handy function, ceiling fans with lights add a touch of modernity. Installing a fan with lights as a unit would cut some space and reduce the need for your AC system to slow down.
Editors’ Picks Ceiling Fans With Lights Table
What would I look for when purchasing a ceiling fan?
One main primary thing that you normally notice while searching for the ceiling fan is they are categorized by CFM number this is usually displayed on the item, this gives details of cubic feet of airflow every minute, this information is vital Because fans aren’t as bad an expenditure as a brand new air conditioner, you don’t waste money this way.
Exactly how long do ceiling fans generally last?
Life span is widely displayed, ceiling fans are supposed to usually stay in good use for an average of 10 years, although air conditioners can last for 8 to upwards of 15 years. Such estimates, of course, depends on the quality and the length of the fan.
What’s the most energy-efficient ceiling fan?
Energy Star ceiling fans provide a way to cool an area with only a tiny proportion of the regular power usage. These fans are 20% more effective compared to regular ceiling fans, allowing you to increase heat within a space to almost as ten degrees.
Are white ceiling fans out of style?
Since they’re not entirely out from style yet in every season their new fans of various kinds and styles that are made. Almost all of these fans are way more effective and consume less room than the average air conditioner. This allows any homeowner to bring ceiling fans into the living spaces of their homes.
How can I make my fan move more air?
How can I select a good ceiling fan?
The more space between the blades and the wall, the best for ventilation and airflow. Ideally, target at a total of twelve inches. Low Ceilings choice for rooms with ceilings 8 feet or even shorter.
Whats better three or perhaps four-blade fan?
It’s perfect to pick 3 blade ceiling fans for maximum airflow which works on lesser friction. With this situation, the motor load is workable, and you’re protected from loud unnecessary noises. While having 4 blades could better the aeration, it can boost the load on the motor.
Can a ceiling fan be way too large for a room?
Ceiling fans are occasionally looked over when decorating a house. Besides cleaning the space, fans finish the architecture and structure of the area. A ceiling fan that is way too serious is going to overpower the room’s style and visually pull the ceiling downwards a fan that is way too little will not effectively move the air.
How exactly do you size a ceiling fan for a place?
Measure the room’s length and width, then multiply both together. When the room is 75 square feet or even smaller, your ceiling fan must be 36 inches or less in diameter. For areas between 75 and 144 square feet, pick a ceiling fan with diameters of 36 to 42 inches.
Should ceiling fans be left on all the time?
It is safe to keep it on when no one is in the home in case the purpose is to maintain consistent room temperature circulating air will keep this maintained when a home is empty. In really warm weather, for instance, it could be advantageous to leave, a ceiling fan on as a means to move air that is cool throughout the house.
FINDING THE BEST SMALL CEILING FANS
It is important to select the correct size of the ceiling fan for a room. A small ceiling fan is ideal for rooms where a large ceiling fan would be overpowering. Small ceiling fans measure between 16 and 51 inches, and they came in a wide variety of styles to choose from to suit any room’s décor, as well as in a wide range of prices to suit any budget.
Small ceiling fans can come with a hand-held remote control, a wall-mounted remote control, or a pull chain. Some small ceiling fans already have a light fixture in the center or have the option to add a light kit, and others come without lights if you simply need extra air circulation.
Editors’ Picks Small Ceiling Fans Table
Benefits of Using Small Ceiling Fans
Reduce energy consumption. Running a small ceiling fan enables you to run your air conditioning unit less, lowering your electric bill you can bring the ambient air temperature down by 4 to 5 degrees. They also make the occupants of the room feel more comfortable because air flowing over skin causes perspiration to evaporate faster, creating a sensation of coolness.
When your windows are open, you can still use small ceiling fans, unlike an air conditioning unit, which only operates efficiently with the windows closed. They can also be used to cool semi-outdoor spaces, such as porches or balconies, where an air conditioning unit obviously can’t be used.
Small ceiling fans are light on electricity. They only use around the equivalent of a 60-watt light bulb (sometimes more, and less, depending on rotation speed and energy efficiency). This is far less electricity than an air conditioner uses.
If you need to cool a warm room quickly, small ceiling fans can be used in conjunction with your air conditioning to rapidly decrease the air temperature. These fans are perfect for smaller rooms. Some rooms or spaces are too small for larger fans. They would be perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, smaller offices, stairways, and garages.
Small ceiling fans are ideally suited to areas where more than one fan is needed, such a kitchen, where two or three fans can be placed in a row. Semi-outdoor spaces, such a covered porches, also look great with a row of small ceiling fans. These fans don’t draw attention away from other design elements in the room. Rather, they subtly blend in, especially when choosing a fan style that suites the rest of the room.
As well as keeping a room cool, small ceiling fans can also be used to dissipate odors quickly in a room by dispersing odor molecules and increasing air circulation.
Insects can be deterred from entering rooms with fans because they dislike the strong air currents. This makes small ceiling fans especially good choices for dining areas, such as dining rooms and breakfast nooks, or covered outdoor seating areas.
Importantly, small ceiling fans can be used year-round. In the warmer months, set your blade rotation to spin anti-clockwise to circulate cool air in the room. And in the cooler months, change the blade rotation to spin clockwise, to push warm air down from the ceiling after it rises.
Things to Look for When Buying a Small Ceiling Fan
- When looking for a small ceiling fan, look for a model that suits the look and feel of the décor in the room. With the wide variety of small ceiling fans available, there is a style to suit every room.
- Also, look for a small ceiling fan that has the features that you need. Do you need a light fixture in the middle of the fan, multiple rotation speeds, or a handheld remote?
- Choose a good quality small ceiling fan. Having a ceiling fan installed takes time and effort and needs to be done by someone experienced in electrical wiring, so it makes sense to choose a small ceiling fan that will last for many years. Invest in the most reliable small ceiling fan that you can find.
- Also, because a small ceiling fan is a fixture in a home, it would be wise to go for a relatively neutral style and color, in case you change the décor or sell or rent out your home.
- One of the top things to look for in a small ceiling fan is silent operation. A ceiling fan is supposed to be whisper quiet while in operation, even at higher speeds. A noisy fan would be distracting and annoying, but a smooth and silent ceiling fan would be a welcome addition to any home.
- If possible, try to buy a small ceiling fan that is Energy Star rated to ensure that its operation is as energy-efficient as possible. Energy Star is a voluntary agency that is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Star rated products help to protect the environment by being very energy efficient. Also, they help to save the consumer money in energy costs. Look for the star-shaped Energy Star symbol on small ceiling fans before you buy them.
REVIEWS OF THE BEST 3 BLADE CEILING FANS
Having 3 blades on a ceiling fan instead of 5 or 6 blades reduces drag on the blades and can improve the performance because there are not as many blades that need to cut through the air.
Although drag is reduced, 3 blade ceiling fans don’t generate as much airflow as ceiling fans with a greater number of blades. If there are more blades, a more powerful motor is needed to rotate them. This gives 3 blade ceiling fans an energy-saving advantage over fans with more blades.
BENEFITS OF BUYING 3 BLADE CEILING FANS
The smaller motor needed to rotate only 3 blades uses less electricity than the larger motors for 5 or 6 bladed ceiling fans.
3 Blade ceiling fans are perfectly balanced, which also saves electricity over time. Sometimes 60-inch ceiling fans will better complement your décor as opposed to a fan with more blades.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN PURCHASING ONE
- The diameter of the blades needs to be right for the size of the room in which you are intending to use your 3 blade ceiling fans.
- Look for a style that will suit your décor and other design elements in the room.
- The height of the fan needs to be right for the height of the room so that there is enough clearance between the floor and the blades of the fan, for safety reasons.
- If possible, try to buy a 3 blade ceiling fan that is Energy Star rated to ensure that its operation is as energy-efficient as possible. Energy Star is a voluntary agency that is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Star rated products help to protect the environment by being very energy efficient. Also, they help to save the consumer money in energy costs. Look for the star-shaped Energy Star symbol on 3 blade ceiling fans before you buy them.
1. Litex – UT56TBC3M Utility Collection 56-Inch Ceiling Fan
This 3 blade ceiling fan is sleek, elegant, modern, and attractive. Its blades are made of silver titanium and the finish is a shiny silver titanium and brushed chrome. This would make it perfect for modern interiors.
This carefully crafted 3 blade ceiling fan is expertly designed to offer excellent air circulation at a great price. It also offers quiet performance.
After installation, the height from the ceiling to the base of the fan measures 19 inches. It has a 12-inch down-rod and a 5-speed wall mount control.
This 3 blade ceiling fan doesn’t come with a light kit and unfortunately, is not light kit adaptable. But it is great for areas where additional lighting isn’t needed.
This 3 blade ceiling fan comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
Overall, people love the clean look of this fan. They say that it has a “clean look”, “works great”, and is “very powerful!” This 3 blade ceiling fan would be ideal for a high ceiling in either a residential home or a commercial application.
2. Minka – Aire F844-DK One Light Distressed KOA Ceiling Fan
This indoor 3 blade ceiling fan is suitable for indoor applications in large rooms. It has a 3-speed operation and has a hand-held remote control. It features full-range dimming, making it perfect for residential use.
The style is contemporary with 3 brown blades and a brown finish that resembles wood. It is ideal for décor that has wood furniture or for kitchens with wooden cabinetry.
Overall, consumers who have purchased these 3 blade fans are thrilled with them. They say that it “runs quietly and does a fantastic job moving air even on the low setting”, “this fan looks great!”
Some consumers mentioned a slight hum at the highest speed although many others say that it is quiet. Some consumers prefer the even greater airflow than a fan with more blades produces. But for its price, it is a great 3 blade fan.
3. WestingHouse – Three-Light 48-Inch Three-Blade Ceiling Fan
This beautiful 3 blade ceiling fan has 3 lights in a brushed nickel color finish, although it is made of steel. It has halogen light bulbs. The blades have a beautiful blonde wood look and are curved.
This 3 blade ceiling fan has a switch to reverse the blade direction, making it perfect for year-round use. It can be run in a clockwise direction in the cooler months and a counterclockwise direction in the summer months.
Consumers who have purchased this 3 blade ceiling fan say that it “can go with almost any décor”, “excellent bright area lights”, and “easy to install.”
REVIEWS OF THE BEST KIDS CEILING FANS
Kids’ ceiling fans need to be chosen carefully so that they add comfort to a child’s room and also match the décor. Kids’ ceiling fans can be used in children’s bedrooms, play areas, preschools, and kids’ bathrooms.
BENEFITS OF BUYING KIDS’ CEILING FANS
Kids’ ceiling fans keep your children cool, which is especially important in warmer climates or in areas where it gets warm in the summer.
Some children battle to fall asleep if the temperature is too hot, so a kids’ ceiling fan will help them to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Kids’ ceiling fans can also be used during the cooler months if the blade direction is reversed to draw warmer air down from the ceiling to circulate in the room.
If used for a nursery, it is wise to choose kids’ ceiling fans that have a remote control or are remote control adaptable, so that you don’t need to get up from feeding or rocking baby to sleep to adjust the fan or light.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A KIDS CEILING FAN
- Kids’ ceiling fans should have efficient airflow together with silent operation
- Multiple speeds come in handy
- The height of the fan relative to the room is important – ideally, the space between the floor and the fan blades should be 7 feet to 9 feet.
- Some kids’ ceiling fans are mounted flush on the ceiling while others have a rod – choose the one that would position the fan blades at the correct height
- Buy the correct size fan for the room size
- Look for reversible rotation direction for year-round use
1. Westinghouse – Lighting 7247500 Roundabout Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light, 30 Inch, Brushed Nickel
This adorable, multi-colored kids’ ceiling fan is very popular with consumers for its colorful blades (red, green, blue, and yellow) that resemble a roundabout in a playground. The style will delight your child and bring coolness and comfort.
With its playful design, this kids’ ceiling fan will add color and fun to any nursery, kid’s bedroom or playroom.
It has a brushed nickel finish, reversible airflow for changing the blade direction for either warm or cool weather, and 3 speeds.
The operation is very silent, which is what you need so as not to disturb children as they sleep. The light can be dimmed to a nightlight and brightened for reading books and play.
The 30-inch blade diameter is ideally suited to a room of up to 80 square feet (8 by 10 feet), making it perfect for a child’s bedroom.
The light fixture is made of frosted glass that emits gently light evenly throughout the room.
People who have purchased this cute kids’ ceiling fan thrilled with it. They say that it is a “great kids’ fan”, “so beautiful and easy to install”, “cute”, and that “the motor is really quiet.”
Parents love that it has a slow speed setting for those times when you only need slight air movement. Most of all, customers are pleased with the beautiful design paired with its whisper-quiet operation.
2. Hunter – Space Discovery 48 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Earth Light & Moon Blades
At 48 inches, the Hunter Space Discovery kids’ ceiling fan is larger than the Westinghouse Roundabout.
The frosted light cover resembles the earth as seen from space and the blades have an outer space pattern.
It has an attractive nickel finish. This beautiful fan can be used in either a boy’s or a girl’s room or a playroom or preschool.
The blades are reversible with a different pattern on the other side to allow you to change up the décor.
Consumers who have purchased this kid’s ceiling fan say that they love the globe. They say that this fan is beautiful and cute.
Overall, this kids’ ceiling fan is a fun addition to any child’s room. It works very efficiently and quietly and looks amazing!
3. Hunter – Dreamland 44-in White and Pink Kids Downrod or Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
This beautiful kids’ ceiling fan is perfect for a little girl’s room. It has 3 candelabra style covered lights that are so cute as well as functional.
The 40-watt candelabra bulbs are included. The finish is white and the 5 blades are medium-pink with darker-pink and white flowers and the overall shape resembles a butterfly.
The 5 rounded blades are made of sturdy plastic and the rest of the fan is metal painted white with a motif of delicate flowers circling the center of the fan. It has three speeds.
The mounting is either flush or with a down-rod. It can be mounted on sloped ceilings if needed.
Customers who have purchased the Hunter Dreamland love its pink, floral design. They said, “My daughter loves her fan!” and that it “gives the room a classy look.” This fan is sure to delight a girl, as well as to keep her room cool and comfortable.
REVIEWS OF THE BEST RUSTING CEILING FANS
Rustic ceiling fans have a simple style reminiscent of the countryside. They are ideally suited to mountain lodges, log cabins, and other homes with rustic décor. A carefully chosen rustic ceiling fan can add charm and coziness while providing coolness, comfort, and lighting.
WHY PURCHASE A RUSTIC CEILING FAN?
Rustic ceiling fans come in a wide variety of styles and generally have a lot of attention paid to the design so that each style has its unique charm.
There are rustic ceiling fans shaped like chandeliers, others with a rugged, outdoorsy style, and still others with a cottage-style look to appeal to every taste and fit in with any rustic theme.
Rustic ceiling fans would be a better choice than either a contemporary style or a traditional style ceiling fan if they would like to impart a cozy feel to a room.
Rustic ceiling fans can serve as a central design feature in a room. This makes them a conversation piece and serves to draw attention upward. They add to the ambiance and uplift the mood of any space.
Some rustic ceiling fans are specially designed for semi-outdoor spaces and can withstand the weather to a certain degree.
These outdoor rustic ceiling fans have tightly sealed bulbs and all electrical parts are carefully sealed to prevent moisture and insects from getting inside.
The blades also have a special coating that makes them weatherproof and sometimes they even have a protective guard over the light bulb to protect it from breakage.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING RUSTIC CEILING FANS
- Look for rustic ceiling fans that fit in with the rest of the décor in your room
- Consider making your rustic ceiling fans a central focus point of your design scheme
- Look for rustic ceiling fans that have an efficient, powerful motor for maximum airflow
- Silent operation is very important – the rustic ceiling fans should be wobble-free and have minimal vibration when the fan is on
- Think about whether you need your rustic ceiling fans to have a remote control, a pull chain, or a wall-mounted control panel
- If possible, try to buy a rustic ceiling fan that is Energy Star rated to ensure that its operation is as energy-efficient as possible. Energy Star is a voluntary agency that is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Star- rated products help to protect the environment by being very energy efficient. Also, they help to save the consumer money in energy costs. Look for the star-shaped Energy Star symbol on rustic ceiling fans before you buy them.
1. WestingHouse – 7800000 Brentford Indoor/Outdoor Five-Blade Reversible Ceiling Fan with Clear Seeded Glass, 52-Inch, Aged Walnut Finish – 2 Pack
This immensely popular rustic ceiling fan is ideal for rooms up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet). It has 3 fan speeds and a reversible switch for year-round operation.
In cool weather, simply change the rotation direction to counterclockwise to re-circulate warm air downwards from the ceiling and to help eliminate drafts.
The five blades are reversible with a lighter side in Aged Walnut and a darker side with a Dark Cherry color.
This makes it easy to match your existing décor. The blades have an attractive dark edge, adding to the charm of your rustic ceiling fans.
The light fixture has seeded glass, which is glass that contains tiny bubbles to help disperse light more efficiently.
Overall, people who have purchased this fan are delighted with it. They say that it “looks expensive”, has “no noise, no vibration or wobble”, and “great fun and beautiful! Getting ready to order two more…” This high-quality rustic ceiling fan is very highly recommended.
2. Hampton Bay – Metro 54 In. Indoor/outdoor Rustic Copper Ceiling Fan by Hampton Bay
Like the Brenton Indoor/Outdoor Rustic Ceiling Fan by Westinghouse reviewed above, the Hampton Bay Metro is also suitable for outdoor operation on porches, balconies, outdoor entertainment areas, cabins, and any larger indoor room.
This rustic ceiling fan is suitable for rooms measuring 12 feet by 12 feet, up to 18 feet by 18 feet, and for outdoor spaces of up to 20 feet by 20 feet.
It is Wet Rated for outdoor use.
It has a protective guard over the light bulb to protect it against breakage and it adds to the rustic charm of this wonderful fan.
This rustic ceiling fan has a vintage, retro look. Its copper color and bronze blades make it attractive and unique.
The blades cannot be reversed for a different look like they can be on the Brenton above. However, this rustic ceiling fan also offers both rotation directions for year-round use.
Consumers are very impressed with this rustic ceiling fan. They say that it is “a fabulous fan in every regard”, “the finish was perfect for our semi-rustic pool bar and operation is quite literally, a breeze.”
This reasonably priced rustic ceiling fan with high-quality construction and rugged charm comes highly recommend.
REVIEWS OF THE BEST 60 INCH CEILING FANS
60 Inch ceiling fans have a large diameter, making them ideal for cooling large spaces where your family spends a lot of time, such as dining rooms, kitchens, and living rooms, or large master bedrooms. 60-inch ceiling fans are also ideally suited for cooling commercial and industrial spaces.
BENEFITS OF PURCHASING 60 INCH CEILING FAN
- 60-inch ceiling fans will cool a space very quickly
- 60-inch ceiling fans are suitable for larger rooms where smaller fans would be inadequate
- 60-inch ceiling fans can be used in residentially, commercially, and industrially
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING 60 INCH CEILING FANS
- Look for ultra-powerful air movement in your 60-inch ceiling fans
- The motor should have quiet performance, despite its large size
- If possible, try to find 60-inch ceiling fans that have a dust-repellant coating
- Choose a finish and blade design that will suit the space in which you want to install it
- Look for 60-inch ceiling fans that come with a warranty
- And also look for 60-inch ceiling fans that have the features you require, such as a remote control or a wall-mounted control panel, or a light kit
- Try to buy a 60-inch ceiling fan that is Energy Star rated to ensure that its operation is as energy-efficient as possible. Energy Star is a voluntary agency that is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Star rated products help to protect the environment by being very energy efficient. Also, they help to save the consumer money in energy costs. Look for the star-shaped Energy Star symbol on tropical ceiling fans before you buy them.
1. Hunter – 54061 Valerian 60-Inch Bronze Patina Ceiling Fan with Dark Walnut/Roasted Walnut Blades and a Light Kit
This 60-inch ceiling fan delivers efficient and quiet performance together with super powerful air circulation. It has a traditional style with 5 dark, walnut blades, and a bronze patina finish.
The Hunter Fan Company Valerian 60-Inch Ceiling Fan has a WhisperWind motor that operates silently and smoothly. It doesn’t wobble or vibrate even at high speeds.
Its powerful operation means that even at the slowest speed, this 60-inch ceiling fan circulates the air with ease.
It comes with a light and a frosted light cover that uses two 14-watt Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs (included).
It can also be installed without a light kit if preferred. It has 3-position mounting (standard, flush, or angled).
The blades of this 60-inch ceiling fan are coated with a special dust-repellent technology called Dust Armor that stops water droplets that dust clings to, from adhering to the fan blades.
This eliminates about 58% of dust build-up from accumulating on your 60-inch ceiling fan.
It has a limited lifetime warranty on the motor.
Overall, people who have purchased this fan are very satisfied with it. They say that it “looks and performs great”, “highly recommended”, “beautiful fan”, and “works perfectly.” A great addition to any large indoor space!
2. Emerson – CF765WW FAN, 56 to 65 Inches, Appliance White
This 60-inch ceiling fan has an industrial look although it is specifically made for residential settings. It has 3 high-efficiency blades, a barbeque black finish (an attractive dark gray look), a wall control, and a 6-inch down-rod. The blades are constructed of plastic (lightweight operation) with a metal look.
The industrial style would fit well in any contemporary décor theme.
The Emerson Loft Modern Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan is also remote control adaptable.
The 60-inch span of this fan makes it perfect for cooling larger rooms in your home or outside your home on verandahs or outdoor dining areas, or even in offices.
The blades are heavily pitched, which allows them to scoop air up and then circulate it downward.
A big advantage of this fan is that it is Damp Rated and therefore suitable for damp conditions. Its weatherproof construction makes it ideal for outdoor entertainment areas, large verandahs, as well as large indoor spaces. It is also great for porches.
The fan doesn’t come with a light fixture and isn’t light kit adaptable so it is best used in settings where there is already adequate lighting.
The fan is Energy Star approved, which means that its efficient energy usage can save the consumer money in electricity costs over time. It is also better for the planet because it reduces the reliance on fossil fuels.
Consumers who have purchased these 60-inch ceiling fans say that they love the sleek, modern look.
They also love the high quality of this 60-inch ceiling fans and its ability to create very powerful airflow.
It doesn’t wobble at all, even on the highest of the 4 speeds, which is very impressive considering how fast it rotates.
Consumers say that it is “energy efficient”, has a “nice, modern look”, “runs quiet”, and that “this is a big, beautiful fan that quietly moves a LOT of air.”
Also, that “it is at a great price point for its design/quality.” Overall, consumers who have purchased these 60-inch ceiling fans are delighted with them!
REVIEWS OF THE BEST BRUSHED NICKEL CEILING FANS
Brushed nickel ceiling fans are very useful when there are other brushed nickel elements in your décor, such as brushed nickel cabinet hardware, faucets, doorknobs, and brushed nickel lamp shades. Brushed nickel is versatile and attractive because it pairs well with other colors and is unobtrusive.
BENEFITS OF BUYING BRUSHED NICKEL CEILING FANS
Brushed nickel fans easily complement any décor theme, especially when there are other brushed nickel elements in the room.
Brushed nickel is an attractive finish that is easy to look at and doesn’t become dated. Brushed nickel ceiling fans are slightly more muted in color than chrome ceiling fans.
Some brushed nickel ceiling fans come with blades made of different materials.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A BRUSHED NICKEL CEILING FAN
- Choose the right blade span for the size of room that you need to cool
- Choose the right drop from the ceiling so that there is about 10 feet of space between the floor and your brushed nickel ceiling fans
- If possible, try to buy a brushed nickel ceiling fan that is Energy Star rated to ensure that its operation is as energy-efficient as possible. Energy Star is a voluntary agency that is part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Star rated products help to protect the environment by being very energy efficient. Also, they help to save the consumer money in energy costs. Look for the star-shaped Energy Star symbol on brushed nickel ceiling fans before you buy them.
- Look for a brushed nickel fan that has silent operation and is wobble-free
- Look for a warranty on the motor
1. WestingHouse – Lighting 7861400 Industrial 56-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Brushed Nickel Steel Blades
This brushed nickel ceiling fan with a modern style is suitable for residential, industrial, and commercial spaces and is also suitable for high-ceilinged rooms.
It has 3 silver blades with matching silver finish. It is ideal for rooms of up to 360 square feet (18 feet by 20 feet). It has 3 blades in a sleek brushed nickel design.
Assembly and installation are easy.
2. Craftmade – CS52BN Contractor’s Select Energy Star Ceiling Fan in Brushed Nickel
This traditional style brushed nickel ceiling fan has silver blades and is popular with consumers for its powerful ability to circulate air efficiently.
It is made of metal (both the finish and the blades) and has a down-rod and a pull chain control.
Consumers rate this fan highly for its design, its reasonable price, and for its silent operation. Highly recommended!
3. WestingHouse – Ceiling Fans 7226840 72268 Industrial 142 cm Three Indoor Ceiling Fan, White Finish with White Blades
This elegant brushed nickel ceiling fan has darker blades than the Minka-Aire brushed nickel ceiling fan.
The 3 blades are made of black steel and the rest of the fan has a lighter brushed nickel finish, enabling it to fit in with many different décor themes.
This brushed nickel ceiling fan has a great industrial style feel to it that makes it look ultra-modern. With a 56-inch blade span, it is one of the larger brushed nickel ceiling fans on the market.
Although it doesn’t have a built-in light, light kits are available that can be easily installed.
Consumers who have purchased this brushed nickel ceiling fan really love its sleek, attractive design and its quiet, efficient air circulation.
They also were impressed with how easy it is to install. Consumers say that it has “solid construction”, “a great buy”, that it’s “a cool fixture” and that it “moves a lot of air!” Recommended!
4. Possini Euro Design – 52″ Admiralty Modern Hugger Ceiling Fan with Light LED Dimmable Remote Control Brushed Nickel Light Oak Blades Opal Frosted Glass for Living Room Kitchen Bedroom Family Dining
This contemporary brushed nickel ceiling fan has 3 wooden blades in a tong shape with an attractive light oak finish. It includes a full-function remote control for convenient operation.
This brushed nickel ceiling fan includes a light fixture with a frosted opal light bowl. The 100-watt halogen light bulb is included.
Its contemporary and beautiful design would look great in many rooms, especially those that have light oak furniture or light oak wood paneling.
Overall, people who have purchased this fan love it for its ability to circulate air efficiently and silently, as well as its unique look with light oak blades (real wood) and brushed nickel finish.
They say that it is “a great fan”, that “I am pleased with this fan”, and that it is “absolutely stunning!” This amazing brushed nickel ceiling fan would be a fantastic addition to any indoor room or space, especially if you have wood furniture.